- Load File By Name. Find and load any file by name or part of its name or even by directory name
- Load File From Anywhere. Load a file from log statements, Java stack trace, Struts actions, etc.
- Load File From CVS. Load the latest version of your file from CVS
- Grep. Grep for Perl regular expression matches in your files with "windowed" results
- Explorer Open. Open new Windows Explorer window in directory for your file
- Code Describer. Multi-language code summary, e.g. Java class methods
- Code Quality Check. Java code quality check with configurable rules and clickable results
- Tail File. Efficient tail of large our log files
- Tail File From Last Occurrence. Tail from matched Perl regular expression searched backwards through log file
- CVS Integration. CVS Edit, Unedit, Diff, History and Commit from inside your editor.
- Accessor Method Generator. Generates get/set methods for your Java classes
- ValueObject Generator. Generates Value Objects from your SQL queries
- Group Files Into Projects. Perform all Squealer functions on a defined group of files
- Instant Java Help. Winhelp versions of J2SE and J2EE Javadoc
- History of Commands. Re-run any of your previous Squealer commands